Job Announcement for the post of Participatory Community Development (PCD) Facilitators
Department of Home, Central Tibetan Administration is seeking an energetic, motivated and responsible person for the above-mentioned post on two years contractual basis for the project “Community Driven – Integrated Settlement Development Plan” program (CD-ISDP)
Number of posts: 2
- Graduate from any discipline but preferably in any social science subjects such as Social work/Sociology/Developmental studies
- Graduate in any other stream with diploma in Community development/ Rural Development/ Gender studies from a recognized institute
- Prior working experience in the development sector/ NGOs will be preferred
- Age not exceeding 45 years and below 21 years as on 12th Aug 2019
- Copies of valid Green book and Registration Certificates (RC)
- Copies of the college mark sheet and certificate/s
- Recommendation from settlement office and medical certificate from a certified doctor
- No objection certificate if the applicant is currently working in any organization
- Birth certificate or class 10th pass certificate
Applicant should be capable of communicating fluently in Tibetan and English and are willing to travel extensively within India and Nepal. All the documents mentioned above must be attested by a CTA gazette officer or concerned Settlement Officer.
Salary of around 28,000 per month inclusive of all benefits shall be provided and work scope related internal orientation training shall also be provided.
Interested applicants must send in an application along with a passport photo and Résumé with above-mentioned documents to [email protected]
Applicant must bring the original documents mentioned above at the time of interview.
For more information, please feel free to call 01892- 222-241/222-412
Application deadline: 12 August 2019 and selection will be based on the interview result.