The Department of Education, Central Tibetan Administration, Dharamsala invites application for the post of Rector (on deputation) at three Central School for Tibetans under CTSA, New Delhi.
A. Essential Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree from any recognized university.
- At least 7 years of administrative experiences. Weight-age will be given in case of experiences in the area of school Administration/Teaching.
- In-depth knowledge of Tibetan Language, Culture, History and Tradition.
- Language proficiency in English or Hindi
B. Documents Required:
- Birth Certificate to prove that the candidate is between 30-45 years.
- Copy of applicant’s Green Book paid up to 31.03.2019
- Copy of applicant’s Registration Certificate valid up to 31.03.2019
- No objection certificate, if employed from the present employer.
- Medical fitness certificate from any registered medical practitioner.
- Pay and benefits:
- Pay Scale: ₹ 9300.00 – ₹ 34800.00 + Grade pay ₹ 4200 + DA
- Plus allowances as per norms
All the interested candidates should apply by sending duly attested copies of above-mentioned documents (A − 1, 2 and B − 1 to 3) and original copies of documents (B – 4 and 5). Copies of documents should be attested by a CTA Official of the rank of Joint Secretary and above or Tibetan Settlement Officer/Representatives.
Selection will be done on the basis of interview.
Application with necessary documents must reach at the below address not later than 5:00 pm on 05.10.2019
Department of Education, CTA
Gangchen Kyishong, Dharamsala-176 215 (H.P.) INDIA
Fax: 01892-223481, Tel: 01892-222572/ 222721