Chiba Institute of Technology (CIT) Scholarship – 2019
The Department of Education, CTA, is pleased to announce two scholarships to study two year Masters Degree Program at the Chiba Institute of Technology (CIT) in Japan. The scholarship will cover tuition fee, boarding and to & fro travel expenses. Eligible candidates must apply online using the link below latest by May 05, 2019, by 5:00 pm.
- Information & Computer Science
- Social Systems Science
Eligibility criteria and required documents to be uploaded:
- Applicant must be a Tibetan refugee student who has a Green Book (GB) and a valid Registration Certificate (RC). Applicant and his/her parents’ Green Book contribution must be paid till 2018. Information about RC and GB must be mentioned in “Form-A” and attested by the concerned Tibetan Settlement Officer. (Upload form A)
- Applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree in any field (regular) from a recognized University in India and must have graduated in 2016 or later with a score of 50% or above. (upload Bachelor’s mark sheets)
- Other required documents to be uploaded in single PDF file are:
- Essay (400 to 500 words) on why you are applying for this Scholarship
- Resume (one page)
- Recommendation Letter from one’s Undergraduate College/University
- Japanese Language Certificate (if available).
1.For Preliminary Selection, the eligible candidates will be interviewed on May 07, 2019 in Dharamsala.
- Four candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their total score of academic performance, Japanese Language Proficiency and Interview score. The marking system is as follows:
(a). Academic Performance: Total 15 points
|Sl.no.||UG aggregate %||Points|
(b). Japanese Language Certificate: Total 5 points
(c). Interview: Total 80 points
- Four shortlisted candidates will be interviewed for final selection on May 10, 2019 in Delhi.The exact time and venue will be notified later via email.
- Please read the announcement carefully and submit all the required documents on time. Incomplete documents will not be entertained.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to produce IC by August 2019.
For any queries, contact:
Department of Education, CTA
GangchenKyishong, Dharamsala – 176215
District Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, India
Phone: +91.01892. 226695, 222572 and 222721
Website: www.sherig.org, www.lamton.org